How To Select a Gift?
- Set aside time to write up your gift list.
- Record the name of each recipient on the list, keeping each name four spaces
- Next to the name, write the age according to category. Example: toddler,
preteen, teen, young adult, middle age, senior citizen, elderly.
- Next to the name indicate the amount you've budgeted to spend.
- Now it's time to put memory to use. Beside each name, enter a milestone each
recipient reached and match your gift according to the achievement. Example:
College Graduation, started new business, retired, etc.
- Deciding upon an appropriate gift has much to do with what the recipient
aspires to in the secular world and enjoys doing for recreation, as a hobby and
- Elaborate gifts can prove more complicated than intended. Personal questions
need to be answered. Questions about taste, style, preferred brand,
- If you intend to give a gift the recipient might have normally gotten for
themselves, you'll want to cover other important bases, such as aesthetics:
desired color, fabric, texture, print pattern, form and social
Back to Home